Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day Seven: For The Love Of Tonii

After that crazy exhausting night we had breakfast on the Patio. Later we checked into the hyatt where I bumped into JJ and Jacques we said hello and promised to met up later. We went to Aventura Mall to do some shopping and I found such a nice jacket for just $20 in urban outfitters. I was satisfied.

The morning and afternoon was just a regular tourist-ish day.

When we came back to the hotel I met Steward, Jacques and JJ in the lobby. So from there we started chillin and I asked if JJ had a roomkey, he was like yeah I do why? I just grabbed him and went upstairs.

In the room we started making out and everything. We got naked and got under the covers. Jacques and Steward entered the room. And they pulled the covers back. Steward: "Ya'll Carrying on!" we got dressed and after a while more people start entering the room. So JJ told me he had a roomkey for a room they used to stay in but they got moved. We got dressed and kissed our way to the next room down the hall.

We got undressed and before u knew it we were at it. The sex was almost amazin I'm not gonna lie it could've been better but we clicked though I felt that and saw in his face he was enjoying it. We showered after, freshened up and went back to the room.

We walked around the neighborhood and just talked and when we got back to the hotel 2 new additions to the gang presented themselves let's call them Shorty and Fro. Shorty like his name is short and light skinned masculine with a slightly light voice. Fro has the prettiest curly afro I have ever seen! Hence the nickname LOL but he just a lil darker than me and just as tall. I labeled him an amazon, like me.

After a very long discussion we went and decided we were gonna go clubbin. We went to this club Ice Palace. I thought it was boring... It was filled with black gay people who were not hittin on me... LOL not that I wanted too because I was not drunk either high enough to deal with them :p I did say hello or an occasional ur cute too at guys that was staring just a little too long, and they turned. ugh.... I was like whatever if u aint got the balls to talk to me then don't stare! After a little bit of dancing and having fun and a lot walking!!! We went back to the hotel.

We (JJ, Jacques, Fro, Joe, Shorty) were just chillin in the hotel after the club and after a short while everyone decided to "sleep" Jacques fell asleep in a second and JJ was laying next to him and he asked me to come in the bed with him, I did. We just kissed till like 5 or 6am. And to my surprise Fro and Shorty were getting it on, on the other bed! LOL

I only stayed so long because I misunderstood that the boy I was talking about in "an American Affaires" blog aka Pariah was supposed to be here @ 5am but it turned out to be 5pm. After my hours long farewell kiss I went to my hotel to wake up to a mixed up situation between me my summer love and my american boyfriend...

No comments:

Post a Comment