Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day Nine & Ten: Crash

Day nine is so blurry I can't really remember what happened this day? Owh I remember MY HAIR!!!!

We went to this salon to get ourselves "pampered" Pariah did his lines and got his hair washed, RiRi did her nails and I was gonna get curls in my hair! But what this bitch did is straighten it out instead and gave me this lame ass jerry curl! No thank you! And then she tried to charge me $70 hell to the motherfucking no!!!!
I was so angry!

I didn't pay the whole thing.

After that we just walked ocean drive and Collins with the 2 girls and we tried to go out but we wasn't feeling it so I told RiRi go get urself a man, I like that nigga with the pink shirt. And what happened... He stepped up to her and they started talking they exchanged numbers and we went back to the hotel. While me and Pariah were getting it on RiRi went back to Ocean drive to meet him and Fucked his brains out LOL.

This we had to hear the next day.

Sunday, they had this big black gay thing on the Haulover Park Beach aka the Nude Beach. Everyone was there all my friends including JJ, so after sitting in the sand for a lil while I bump into a Shorty, Fro, Sir and Steward. Steward was a lil mad we haven't contacted eachother that much since he went into the Hyatt on thursday. So after some talking he cooled off And I introduced Pariah to everyone. Then we bumped into Jacques and JJ and they met too. We jumped in to the super salty ass water and had sum fun, all of us.

RiRi decided she wants to go and charge her phone, because she was bored and didn't wanna go in the water. She took her bag with her that contained my shirt, Pariah's pants and his slippers. We were sittin on the beach again and Sir took my Cap and pulled me to go find some men on the beach for him, so I told Pariah ill be back in a second. Wrong move...

We encounter *Yellow* and he is so drunk callin Sir his brother and wanting to take pictures with everyone on the beach. While me and Sir just wanted to go toilet at a certain point. It was a big ass hassle to pee and get back to the beach thanks to Yellow. When I came back to the spot I saw everyone except Pariah. He packed all the stuff. And his batt was empty so he was playing with my phone. After 2 minutes of stressing I see him walking towards me. HE WAS PISSED!

"How could u leave me like that, I felt like a fool sittin there waiting on you. Ur friends asking me where u at and I'm like idunno. I almost cried u know that, I hate this feeling. That's why I don't like relationships." While we were walking towards the exit I had a lot of apologyzing to do. I eventually set him straight by reminding him how he made me feel with a few actions of his that were 10 times worse.

We took the bus back to ocean drive to meet up with the 2 girls get some alcohol and drink it in their hotelroom in the Days Inn. They were sleepin with almost 9 girls in a room with only 2 beds... that's ghetto...
After a dry night @ the hotel room of the 2 girls drove us home. Where RiRi left for Ocean me and Pariah had our last night together which was a lil emotional but more sexual.

He was leaving back home with the others at Noon

No comments:

Post a Comment