Monday, May 31, 2010

Day Six: iDunno What 2 Call It

The morning after...

I woke up with JJ in my arms, Steward back on the chairs, and H. Joe & Jacques in the other bed still.

I loved waking up like that to be honest...

I'm developing a summer crush, I realize while writing this. I've never really been on vacation by myself (without family) so I HAD the opportunity to this time and it never occurred to me that it WOULD happen. I just came to have fun but feelings are unpredictable...

He turned around JJ: "good morning sexy" why did I just melt when he said that? He kissed me... butterflies. A kiss that tasted like "I want it all". I looked him in his eye and he fell back asleep.

The first bitch to woke up was Jacques his loud ass woke up everyone and we showered and talked and stalled and when we got down to the pool it was 9.20am! Jacques was like "what time is it? 12 or summin right?" We were like nooo its 9.20. "Why the fuck are we down here so early!" You woke up so damn early...

Me H. JJ and Jacques were down sunbathing and having some fun And Jacques and I were talking while laying on the beach and JJ and H. Were in the water. We were talking about the fact that JJ was acting extra in front of H. With me. Complicated story but I was not to blame but I said I wanted to be more aware of the situation and all was fine.

I have the biggest hickeys in the history of my life!!! Jacques and JJ messed up my neck real good! It wasn’t even funny how nasty it looked it’s all purple going from left to right. I just walked around with it because the only way to cover it was gonna be make up because it was all around my neck.

Steward left in the morning with Sir to go change the car they rented in fort Lauderdale so I was alone with his friends. I didn’t mind because it seems they enjoyed my company and I really was just one of them. We went up to the hotel after a short while to shower again so we could get something to eat. Steward and Sir came back in between all of that and when they went to eat me and Steward went back to my hotel and stopped at McDonalds on the way.

Steward was actin a lil distant on the way to the bus, during the bus and until far later when we came back to the hotel and he had his nap. He probably I was carrying on too much with JJ. I figured that out right after he told me LOL.

Anyways friends of mines from the Hometown arrived in Florida today and they were at south beach having drinks. So I went in the shower to get ready to go and meet them. While I was in there I could hear Steward call this male hotline for black guys. I thought to myself is this how far we have to go to get laid these days. Leaving horny messages for a million anonymous guys, picked out between a million others and end up disappointed? Personally the furthest I’ve gone and will go is a dating/hook-up website (BGC, Adam, etc).

I came out of the shower and it appeared that he hooked US up? I was like what? No thanks! I aint tryna get it on with some random nigga you met off the phone, I can’t take! So I was getting ready to go and meet my friends and I asked Steward to come with me, and I even offered him to come with but he said he had no money for bus fare.

The guy knocked on the door… I was not surprised to see what revealed itself on the other side. This 5.11ft kinda thickish fat guy with lower gold teeth, scruffy, lil hillbilly nigga. I forgot his name and ill forget his whole existence after I post this blog! I was so angry at Steward but I didn’t show it. What happened that made me even angrier is that Steward didn’t like him! So the guy started touching me up! Uhm hello no thank you I'm going. Steward was making stupid excuses to go in the bathroom so he wouldn’t have to deal with him and he was calling his friends. So he left me in the room with the guy I was like sorry I dunno what my friends up to but I was like I'm sorry but I am not attracted to you and I don’t think my friend either so am asking you nicely to leave again. ofcourse he complained and got a lil angry but I just kicked him out.

Me and Steward had a lil argument because I told him to tell me if he didn’t like the guy so I could get rid of him instead of actin weird and going to the bathroom and tellin him to wait. Anyways he came with me to south beach to meet me friends from Amsterdam. I was so happy to talk my own language with people I knew.

The main friend I knew was let’s call him Buff was there with his friends let’s call them the Runner and Dumplings. Buff is a 5.10 black guy that has a muscular torso and a big ass but when naked you notice it’s just well proportioned meat. He is strong though don’t get me wrong. He’s shaved bold is cute in the face but is in his 30’s. Then you have the Runner. He has an athletic build body with a nice chest but not too big though and he is a baldy too lil less cute then Buff but he has a lil more personality though they’re best friends. And then there’s Dumplings. He is asian but really cute! And apparently Buff’s BOYFRIEND! Me and buff go way back and yes we used to mess around so it as insanely crazy for me to meet up with them and have his boyfriend round there too, right?

So we go to a liquor store and continue the party in the hotel room. After a short while Steward left to get someone from the airport. I gave him the room key and told him ill meet up with him tomorrow. So me and Dumplings are laying on the bed and we just talking. He said that he knew about me and Buff and I told him that I didn’t know he was in a relationship. He never said it and I asked him if he didn’t mind me being here and all. He said nah its fine Buff told me himself what happened and were adults I got over it. Okok so then I talk to Buff and he again says that Dumplings thinks I'm cute! When he said that I knew tonight was gonna be Madness. Oh Boi!

I was drunk from the liquor and when someone dropped the word Jacuzzi I was like why aren’t we in there yet! I took Dumplings and jumped in and the Runner joined us and Buff didn’t came in though. After 10 minutes everyone turned horny. And we had a foursome.

After that me, Buff and Dumplings slept in 1 bed and the runner in the other bed. But I snore so Dumplings left to sleep in the Runners bed. So me after a short nap/sleep Buff starts to get horny and makes a lil noise and starts touching, Dumplings heard it and came back to our bed and then we had a threesome…

I couldn’t take this I needed sleep after that I slept with the Runner… but after a lil while he got hard and started rubbin up against me, so I thought yeah sure why not let’s go. Me and the Runner had a one on one.

Sleep was useless at this point, because 1. I was so exhausted that I couldn’t go back to sleep, 2. It was 8am, 3. They had to check out their room before 11.

I didn’t know what to think about this day

2 comments:

  1. i know it was crazy! ive never let myself go THAT HARD! and i suppose some people need outside fun to keep their lives exciting. but 1 of the things i say is that if you wanna cheat outside your relationship the "mistress" is never to blame :p but this situation is a lil diff though since i knew later and did both anyways... and yeah i realize it was a bit much and indeed it looks like a lot of drama but then again my life would be so boring without it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. But who says you have to be the mistress? See life is about choices..the mistress may not be to blame but that has never stopped any lover from killing a mistress either. I still think you should have left that alone...thats not the position that YOU need to be in at all.

    And yes I realize you wish i wouldnt comment so much...lol but as i said ...CHOICES darling....doesnt matter if there isnt any drama to follow....you still have a CHOICE....and sometimes..things may be good or sound good or even feel good but that doesnt mean that at that moment in time they are good for YOU. CHOICES!

    ReplyDelete