Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day Eleven: When The Cats Out The House, The Mice Dance On The Table‏

Insane title for an insane day...

Today was the second best day I had since my whole vacation. It was bittersweet knowing everyone left but the fun we had made up for so much!

Me and Pariah Woke up, showered got dressed, packed and held eachother till time came to say goodbye. A few times he broke down in some crying and to be honest I just wanted to be strong and not cry but when time came that he had to go I did shed a few manly tears hidden so he couldn't see.

I walked them down to the car hugged everyone and waved them goodbye. As I looked at the car going around the corner I thought is that the guy who I might end up with later in life? My soulmate? I can't say nottin for sure but its the best damn candidate untill now. Or do u think I'm exaggerating? LOL. I walked back in got showered and got ready for the rest of my day.

I called Steward to ask him what he was doin but it seemed as if he was gonna have sex so I bbm'ed Jacques but he didn't respond? I got called right after I called Steward again. It was JJ he was at the pool at the Hyatt just sunbading and asked me to come over. So I guess I did...

Packed my loose swimmingtrunks and went to the hyatt. I found JJ chillin at the pool with Sir and 2 guys I'm gonna call Ebony and Lovin'

Ebony is a dark chocolate guy that's a lil on the fem side but has an athletic build with a big ass low fade and is like 5.11ft so just an inch away from being an amazon.

Lovin' is 6.1ft thick really nice and an undercover freak! He's pretty in his face and had his hair short too.

So we met the day before at the beach already and it seemed they were a part of the gang too. So we got to talking and they went in and out the water every once a while and we got to meet 2 guys from dallas texas infront of us and later on a few guys that knew dutch guys! I was like huh are there more dutch people here? He was like yeah he looks like this blalabla I was like fine if he/they come(s) over lemme know. After a short while they come down and I'm being called over to their pool chairs.

We're having a funny lil conversation in our language, when Buff walks down. I hugg him and say u know they're dutch too?! He's like yeah that one is my cousin! I couldn't stop lauging!

So after the poolscene. We go up to the Room so everyone can get changed and Jacques who was discovering the world of Adam4Adam and BGC was having a blast in bed and sent us (JJ, Sir and me) on a field trip to Little Haiti to get him some food so he could have the room for himself.

I made a few to a lot of pictures of little haiti, its really funny to see the distance of city & ghetto is only a quarter mile and on the same street too. We got the food and drove back to the hotel.

Yeah it was kinda strange chillin wit JJ and his Boyfriend Sir. I didn't know if Sir knew about us and if he minded but he always stayed chill and I asked JJ too if he knew but he said he didn't think so.

Me and Sir, apart from the drunken beach fiasco, had some time to talk while we we're getting the car before we went to little haiti. I asked him if he had any dick already, probably to ease my mind about me sleeping with his boyfriend. He said he didn't he almost did cuz he had numbers and gave his but when they called he was already asleep so it didn't really work out but because this was the last night he said he was really gonna be on the prowl for dick.

Was that supposed to make me feel better... It sure as hell didn't. I'm not a boyfriendstealer. I'm too much of a romantic to do that to someone... They said their relationship is solid so I trust they know what they're doin. (Writing that just now felt like a sideline-ho trying to sweettalk what she doin)

We came back to the room and Sir went to his own room. We were deciding to go to the club or not. But unlike last time I kept my foot down and said I wasn't going anywhere cuz I was broke as hell. JJ didn't wanna go cuz they had checkout in the mornin.

After eating we decided to smoke. We're sitting downstairs in front at the hotel entrance with Ebony, JJ, Jacques, Steward and H. After a while Jacqus goes back upstairs because he had a fight with H. About Honesty. JJ decided to go somewhere and didn't come back for a long time. After a while Shorty and Joe walk by saying they're gonna get some alcohol. They did not eventually. So it was just me Ebony, Steward, and H.

Every 5 minutes someone came up to me and ask for a light so when this cute latino shorty came and asked for a light I told him its a light for ur number. We started talking but earlier we were talking bout getting other people dates so we tried it out on him. Me and Ebony went in while H. And Steward were just watching and laughing. We asked his name. I asked him are you a top? Ebony asked you got a big dick? I said can he sit on ur face, u do that? Then he said yeah but who you talking bout? Then Ebony said one of my friends sittin here if you could pick 1 of us which 1 would u pick. He said all of u I don't mind. (Very nonchalant but swaggerless) me and Ebony were looking at eachother like that was such a lame answer. So Ebony said its this one and he pointed to Steward. He looked like he didn't want Steward. I was laughing in my head!!!!! He said I'm gonna go up to my room to eat a burger ill be back. We were like can't he come with you?! He was like ok sure fin whatever. So Steward got up and went with him while we made sex and kissy noises LOL.

After a short while Ebony went upstairs but he was gonna be back after a lil while. JJ came back with some alcohol and Lovin' too coincidentally. We started drinking and decided to go up to Lovin' and Ebony's room after Ebony came down. It appeared all Steward did was give the lil latino shorty head and then he got kicked out the room! LMAO it wasn't funny but we were so drunk OMG we were rollin!!!

We went up to JJ and Jacques room because we decided to go to the Viceroy Hotel where Shorty, Fro and Joe have a Room, so we could go swimming! When we get to their hotelroom we meet these two guys with a room accross the hall 1 is a singer/songwriter and sang us a song (because I pressured him into doing that) OMG we all melted right there in the hallway. The other dude was a mix in a million dark skinned cutie who I was after untill we found out he only like white guys because he's been hurt by 2 black guys in previous relationships... U can smell it we had a MAJOR discussion about this in our room! Lol finally after it was done we went to the others hotel.

We didn't really do that much, just swim and talk. It was fun and so beautifull in the ViceRoy we decided to stay there next time but its like 500 a night I dunno if my budget is gonna allow that unless a share a room with someone LOL. JJ was feelin up on me in the pool a few times but it stayed kinda mellow between us. He did keep giving me the occasional look he gives me once every while but nothing really happened untill we went back to the Hotel everyone went to bed cuz we staid in the pool till almost 5am and they had to check out before 12!

I went back to the hyatt and Me and JJ spent the night together...

No comments:

Post a Comment