Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day Eight: Change of Heart‏

I slept in till really late. I was tired like crazy!!! I think I stayed in bed till almost 3 or 4pm me and Pariah were bbm-ing untill he arrived. I went downstairs to go get him. I looked a hot mess but I really didn't care that much because I was so tired!

When I saw him... He was exactly how I imagined him to be, but just a lil taller. He and one of his girlfriends let's call her RiRi was there too. I walked down the stairs and made a grand entrance they looked to the right staring at me. after a quick hello they brought their luggage up to my room first before RiRi going back down to get her a room for herself. I looked at Pariah and I just wanted to hug him.

We kissed for the first time and it as if I already knew him... Honestly I'd rather feel that over butterflies at the first kiss because that always indicates Epic things and those relationships end up not how I want them 2. We got to know each other physically, aka sex. And it felt good too as if we knew one another.

After a quick shower a wardrobe change and a few kisses later we went to get some food at the bayside marketplace. Its in downtown miami near my hotel and it has a foodcourt. We all got to know each other real good and I became friends with RiRi as well. After that, they 2 girls they drove all the way from Wisconsin with that slept in a diff hotel, came and picked us up and we went to this Rookie NFL players hotelroom (seriously I forgot his name...) But the party was so wack. There were like 3 guys watching basketball and 25 girls were 20 of them were underage and they were either sittin in the bedroom or else smoking or watching TV.

We left real early like after 10 minutes. We walked down to a liquor store and got some drinks and went back to the hotel but not to the room! We went to the beach behind it and the 2 girls joined us later on. Pariah says I get really talkative when I'm drunk. We just had some fun on the beach before going back to the hotel.

I didn't see JJ that day at all and to be honest I thought about him when I kissed Pariah just a few times. I know that's really stupid... And does it mean anything? NO. It does not. at least u think so?

I don't even know why I'm doing this comparison...

1 comment:

  1. I realize you thought of JJ....but Pariah was supposed to be your sweet heart and yet he fell to way side over some lust filled episode you were having in MIAMI...thats not the place during an event like sizzle to meet anyone of quality anyway cause all the horn dogs just came to hump the walls down..and you joined them dear. lol

    The comparisons are just guilt ..trying to feel better about what has been done...but hiding things doesnt feel too good...esp when you hide it from someone you are supposed to be heavily involved with. You had sex with quite a big of men this vacation...that says a lot about you..and not in a mean way...but in a WAKE UP way and exhibit some SELF DISCIPLINE AND CONTROL CAUSE IT AINT WORTH LOSING SOMETHING YOU REALLY WANT SO BAD!

    ReplyDelete