Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day Fourteen & Fifteen and a lil Sixteen: When Problems Take Over‏

I woke up to some saltfish and dumplings my gramps got for me. I woke up showered and had some breakfast. After saying my goodbye's to everyone my gramps drove me to the airport, we said our farewells and I was off.

Everything went smoothly untill I reached atlanta to transfer. I went straight to the gate untill I saw a mcdonalds. I was feeling kinda hungry and didn't really wanna eat the airplane food so I bought me a meal and walked to the gate. I saw this guy go through the doors and asked 1 of the 2 women standing there about boarding, she brushed me off. I waited till the other woman was free and I asked her and she told me I they just closed the gate and I missed my plane...

I got it re-Booked FOR THE SAME TIME THE NEXT DAY but I might have to pay $250 of the people at the gate don't check up on my boarding pass. I hope they won't and pray to god and Sex And The City they won't!

I wrote all the missing days while waiting on the next flight

I was talking to Pariah that I was writing while sitting here. He said what u writing? And I told him I was finishing my blog. I was shocked when he asked me if he could read it. So I told him no u gotta wait till I finish all the days of the vacation or else u won't understand, you'll get hurt. He's like why what happened? So I told him about JJ without really mentioning him. He got angry upset and disappointed with me.

We kinda talked/discussed it and he feels really betrayed and hurt. While I think he shouldn't have blew it up so much. I know I was wrong I admit BUT yeah ok you cheated first, you broke up with me twice for no reason. And all I did was cheat even you keeping score I should be the one still fucking upset but life doesn't work like that. Emotionally I found that he couldve been more understanding because he was bowing it up sooo much while I was angry and whatever too but I didn't let it get the best of me. Is it because it happened to you that u now fully comprehend the extend of of the meaning being hurt?

He wants me to make it up with him but honestly do I? The Bestie Nige also said u love this boy that's why ur saying you want him back but ur head says somethng else cuz ur distracted. I don't know my heart is ripped into a triangle with JJ, Pariah & Carson as the ends. (Haha yes ya'll forgot about him didn't ya'll)

He's still in the picture too, he bbm'ed me to ask about my atlanta situation. After that we just talked and said I was crazy. So I said that's why u like me right? He said I wanted to something but I thought never mind... I told him how can you say that now I'm curious!!! After some pulling I got him to confess that he said that he liked me for reasons beyond that. He started writing that I was sexy, fun, good in bed and all that good stuff and that we had to talk when I came back. I was like ok.... =p

I'm here from 3.45pm and its passed midnight now.

Me and Pariah had ANOTHER blow out cuz he was playing games in this whole forgiveness thing and he called me a sex addicted hoe. So I put some things straight. And now we in an open relatiosnhip till we live together.

I'm tired of this night its been emotionally straining....

And to top it off we just really broke up now because he couldn't take it.... Owh well. Its actually good that the Trinity is no more. I just never thought Pariah was the first one to drop from it...

Its 1.43am

And now were back on open relationship thing...

And then I decided to be monogamous towards him, he was happy

It was finally time to get on the plane and go home :D only to hear that Pariah tried to cheat but couldn't cuz he loved me to much? I was like no that's just you playing games again and I'm tired of this now.

So we decided to just stay friends

I am now making my way through Germany to go back home. I'm so tired and this last 2 day have been so straining on me ill probably faint when I'll hit my bed. Ugh and I gotta work tomorrow!

Welcome Back To Reality...

1 comment: