Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day Thirteen: Family Matters

The next day I got ready for my grandpa to come and pick me up from the hotel. We agreed on Noon but he was a lil held up because of a road being cloased.

*Ring-Ring*

Frontdesk you're supposedto check out today...?

I'm like what?! I was supposed to stay till till tomorrow. Well it turnout I forgot to pay for the last day and didn't count the days right... OMG so I packed my bag as quick as I could and went downstairs. Checked out and waited with. Packed bag and waited for gramps and hoped he would mind me staying over so all of a sudden.

He came in this pick-up truck 15 minutes later and was everything I imagined him to be. Lol funny. He was very talkative and that was good because without some alcohol I can be quite shy sometimes... We talked bout a lot of things. Who was in the house my other cousins, uncles aunties and his girlfriend.

We arrived at his house which was in Miramar, quite a lil distance from downtown miami. I met my uncle who was 20 (a year older than me) and later another cousin who was 26 and was from NY here on holiday with her boyfriend and daughter. My granmps brought me to some stores and showed me around and I went to WALMART OMG! I love that store! But its just a shame the one I was in didn't have any guns. I wanted to see with my own eyes Guns in a Grocerystore.

We went back to the house ate something and Gramps started to get some trouble (he has a very bad health) so he went to lay down. Later my cousin and her husband came from the beach and had a drink and a smoke with me on the patio. I got soooo fucked up!! But it was fun ending the last day with them like that. I went to the couch and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment