Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day Twelve: Satellites‏

We woke up. Me and JJ in the same bed and Jacques in the other. They were packing their bags because check-out was in a few minutes. I stayed in bed as long as I could. To linger in last night that came alive this morning.

We went downstairs they checked out and we walked out the hotel together, me JJ, Jacques and Sir. We had our last cigarette and while we did that I contemplated on my whole vacation and how my vacation would have been withouth them... I looked at the 3 of them. And I could honestly call them my friends and know I would have to go to their hometown to come and kick it with them.

We threw our cigarettes on the ground. And I looked at them again. I hugged Jacques first, JJ second an Sir third. As JJ and Sir walked left to the garage, Jacques waited on Yellow, I walked down the road looking back nostalgicly.

When I reached my hotel I felt a light depression come over me. I just took a nap to get over it but it didn't leave when I woke up. I heard JJ's words burning my ear keep communication! We should skype, he said while he hugged me. I went to the foodcourt to get something to eat but I didn't feel like eating anything cuz it reminded me of Pariah who was also stuck in my head. He also left me. While he hugged me goodbye he burned my ears. We'll keep messaging on bbm like crazy till I see you again, he said.

I came back to the hotel sat on the bed and messaged my mother that the number she gave me to reach my grandfather didn't work and that she should give him the hotel number so he could reach me.

While waiting on the response, one of my Ex-boyfriends saw that I put depressed in my status and started talking to me. While talking I started to realize that I've been so foolish. JJ is just a Summer Someone. Once I leave I probably won't feel like that bout him anymore and that Pariah was way more Interesting... Why he had a better feeling about Pariah I dunno. But it was funny to hear it from his mouth.

I got called by my grandpa whom I've never seen... We talked and he was gonna pick me up tomorrow. Good thing because I didn't know what the next day had in store for me...

1 comment:

  1. WELL IM GLAD THAT YOU REALIZED THAT A SUMMER AFFAIR DOES HAVE ITS CONSEQUENCES. EVERYTHING HAS A BALANCE AND WE CANT JUST GO TEETERING WITH IT WITH SELFISH DESIRES AND LUSTY THIRSTY BEHAVIOR.

    ReplyDelete