Thursday, July 29, 2010

*Day 1, 2, 3 & 4: "Tonii's Bridge Is Falling Down"

Its been a long time since I've updated...

Last time was the last day of Miami. Its a shame I've been neglecting the blog but I'm back and this time I'm blogging from LONDON, yes! But before we begin I have to summarize the past events leading up to this moment! Here goes:
-Me and Pariah finally broke up for real.
-I enrolled for school but am doubting to go due to money problems
-I'm dating this new guy let's call him Jay and were getting pretty serious.
-I've been having a writersblock for months
-and on a personal fun note I've been enjoying the art of Cooking!

So that's what my life has been looking like lately, work, cooking, dating and clubbin.

Now back to London. I had 3 delays flying with Easyjet from Amsterdam to London! I hate them... In one of them I decided to go to McDonalds yes I know, why make the damn mistake twice and miss my flight again! LOL I bought my food and ran to a screen and ate in front of it until my gate was announced so I def wouldn't miss it this time (read previous blog!) So I slept in the plane which took 45 minutes to get into London. So my mom picked me up from 1 of the 5 or 6 airports London has and brought me home but before that we stopped to go grocery shopping. Tesco's (uk equivalent to Wall Mart) I love that store and after that we went to get "Chicken&Chips". Contrary to what people think, more people get CHICKEN and chips instead of the stereotypical and cliche "Fish&Chips" especially black people LOL.

Well to skip the boring part I babysat the first and second night, and the 3rd evening.

BUT on the 3rd night I got company from my London Lover I've known him for 3 years now. We just have this chemistry and every time we see each other it just explodes LOL let's call him JD. So he came to see me that night while my mom was at this church convention that will be taking the place the whole 2 weeks I'm staying over. it was good seeying him and that explosion I was talking bout happened in the living room LOL I couldn't take it so I told him that its better if we go to his, so we did.

Amazin Night, Amazin Morning...

So after a lil while of chillin I had to go home because I couldn't get out of not going to church today (even though its a friday) so I'm at church now writing this. Being bored as usual. Waiting for the main service to begin. My mom came in early cuz she's one of the usher's during the convention. While we waiting and people start coming in one by one, this woman takes the mic and starts praying for us and preaching. Ok nice... Then she starts talking bout the blood of jezus. And screams:

THE BLOOD, THE BLOOD, THE BLOOD, THE BLOOD!



LOL I swear I died when she did that and I also made a lil vid of her while she was talking in tongues, Hilarious! I don't like it when people do that I always laugh and people hate me for laughing at it but it just tickles my funny bone I'm sorry!

Anywho Lauren America just arrived. She still gonna be my babymomma. She fine like a bitch! Sorry for cussing in the house of the lord/elementary school.
(I can't remember if I posted the blog where I was in church in London last time when I first mentioned her)

*Important SideNote: my Laptop gave up on me after a year and a half of loyal Service =(

And now I'm just waiting for the drama to start people to get white blankets thrown over them, hearing people speak in tongues, and people bumping their heads while they tryna feel the holy spirit. And now they singing standing and dancing. I'm sorry but I do NOT like Gospel music. I just don't. Its just a repetition of a line or 2or 3 for 5 minutes flowing over to a next song sounding like 1 long drama...

There's this really cute guy sittin behind me! He dark skinned, wearing jordan (turn on!) And grey skinnies with a yellow hoodie. And he hovering me and my fro the whole time LOL

The service for the rest was ok! And the most interesting part was that me and my mother got a prophecy by the prophet attending/hosting the convention. Well it wasn't too hard to pick me out of the bunch I'm 1 of the tallest (even sitting down) and I had an afro as big as the moon. Anyways he came up to me after a while and asked me why I didn't go to church that much, true! I don't go to church that often and told him I don't get the chance too. Then he said I should make this my resident church and should be here every Sunday. After that I had to get up and he told me in keylines:
- I will prosper and the oil of Jesus will drip on my head
- Millions will come to me at a young age
- the lord is seeing all the ideas in my head and they are good
- and that when I get rich I shouldn't forget about him and the church LOL

So imma be a millionaire at a young age... I really want it to happen LOL and I've been dreaming bout it, so now I just have to make it happen.

Church ended at 1am and I was mad hungry!!!!! So I attacked the Doritos bag I brought with me while I went through the whole "OMG (pointing at me and my mom) is that ur brother" act we get from most of the church people that don't know me... LOL me and my moms are the same length look alike and are pretty (so I've heard, u know I'm not the one to brag)

In the car on our way home we discussed our prophecies because right after me my mom got 1 too. He said that she's unhappily in a marriage now and that the wedding was rushed and that she had 3 men disappoint her in her life but she will find a God fearing guy and have the wedding she dreamed of. So I guess it was a good night for the family...

No comments:

Post a Comment