Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day Three & Four: Me Time

Hey everyone

I moved to a new hotel. I wish I didn’t because this one is a hotel but 10x shabbier than the MOTEL I was staying in before OMG I just can’t take! The inet connection is just a mess half of the time. The room is small the bed is small the bathroom is small the toilet is dirty but at least I have a phone now (not that I use it).

Anyways the saddest thing ever happened when checking into the new hotel. This nice black lady was helping me but she had some trouble with the credit card that was used to make the booking so we tried to figure it out but nada. So she asked this bum guy Charles (who was coincidentally sittin there) to bring me to the ATM and back. He was a nice guy from Louisiana that moved from there for family reasons i thought it be rude to ask him what exactly.

so we came back to the hotel and the lady that was helping me started crying all of a sudden while she was helping me... through her crying I made out that her granddaughter (yes she said granddaughter and she looked damn young too) drank bleach :o. I was shocked. So she was walking around hysterical and all her colleagues’ came down to console here and tell her she could go to the hospital.

I went to my room after that scene and kinda stayed in my room for the duration of the day. I only went out to get something to eat and I watched movies all night and took naps in between. The next day I did almost the same but I slept in till real late and later Steward came and we went to this little mall that was behind the hotel. We walked through it and ate this lil restaurant called chili’s

The view was so nice overlooking a marina (pictures will be updated later due to slow inet connection). We walked a lil after that in the area. Anyone reading this would be thinking that Steward’s into me but I don’t think so we just friends. Cuz if you think of it almost any situation we in is either romantic or reminds me of being in a relationship. We went back to the hotel and that was it.

A lil update on the bestie Nige’s situation. It turns out that the caseworker at the embassy was playing him. She made a grave error in interviewing him and enquiring the required documents which she tried to cover up by saying that she and her “boss” Ms. Cole were doin the best they could to get him on e new flight ASAP. Turns out that there is no Ms. Cole! She made her up in order to get more time to BUY a ticket so she wouldn’t have to report this to her REAL boss. He found out and he fired her! Now they really working on trying to get him here.

No comments:

Post a Comment