Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day One & Two: Say Hello To My Little Friend

before i went to bed i met someon online that said that was gonna be in my neigborhood and would like to chill tomorrow and show me around miami! so i woke uo kinda excited but a lil scared too cuz you know how those things go sometimes...

Lets Call him Steward, he 19 just 4 motnhs younger than me, Loves aviation, and traveling. so we had a lot to talk about.

so i met him on the way to the beach and he has been so nice to me so far!!! he showed me around miami beach, the strip, and the beach itself, we had something to eat, i bought a few stuff and we walked on the beach and we talked and whatever.

I told ya'll that my bestie Nige was having some trouble with getting his flight re-booked by the embassy well it turned out he couldnt fly today so i was and still am getting more and more panicked!

he noticing that i didnt expect nigel not to be here by now and suggested to stay over (that was a pick up line) i let him stay with me in the motel. notting really happened but then again how we were chillin today i felt more of a friendly then a sexual connection.

I always said I wanted to live in miami but while i was walking on the beach with my feet in the water while i was looking at the moon i thought, this is not me...
i could feel it. it doesnt feel like home like amsterdam and london feel. i could see myself coming on vacation here but living no... and that's whats a lil bittersweet about this whole vacation.

the second day i went to Hallover park/beach aka the nude beach! i was really really really doubting if i shouldve gone naked or not but last minute i thought to myself you know what you only live once and how often are you gonna be in miami?! i got nude ran skipped through some people and dived into to sea and got out with a halle berry in james bond kinda entrance but naked. LMAO so after a lil 5 minutes i realized the water was saltier than washing your mouth with a brick of salt! i got out with a horrible taste in my mouth and it so did not fit in the image i had for my first dive into the sea! i thought it was gonna be sweet water ugh! (not that i was drinking it though :S)

after staring at a few hotties, relocating and and talking to this guy that approached me saying that im hot we went back to ocean blvd? we ate summin at this lil restaurant and then we went into a cvs pharmacy. i asked Steward like ok so what are you getting? he was like an enema you know a bitch gotta get ready for the sizzle! i was laughing my ass off!!! he asked me "how do you ya'll do it over there you guys dont have enema's, how expansive are they?" im like you cant by enema's at pharmacy's over here. we got those things you buy in sex shops to douche and stuff. he's like okok well we got those here and they only a dollar or something. i was like whoa!!!! but that paled in comparison to the aisle it was in, grown up diapers & laxatives. omg!!!

well i bought 1 just for the heck of it. i mean it was just a dollar something so after that i stepped out the shopwith my enema and a sprite in a plastic see through bag. i thought I AM NOT FLAUNTING THIS! i tried to put it in my bag and while i was struggling with it this guy stared at my bag then looked at me and started smiling. i was looking at him like are you hittin on me? then i just left him and got the enema in my backpack.

ok so we was sittin at the busstop and i started smoking but i notticed the guy was still staring at me! then this ghetto ass nigga !!!! asked me for a cig but it was my last but when i told him that he asked me "to break him off some". ugh nice as i am i just gave him the rest of it. then the guy started knocking on the window of the busstop and told me to come talk to him....

me and steward were looking at eachother like should we? so we went and asked to see what he was about. (he was like 5.11ft, spanish, bold, begin 30's, he was wearing b-ball shorts and a jersey, he was kinda thick and muscled and did not speak a word english) i understand a lil spanish and Steward better than me. basicly he invited us to come and have a drink over at his...

saved by the bus. im sorry thats our bus we gotta go maybe next time. and then he said in spanish he'll be here at 6 same time tomorrow, right... like im gonna be there! while we was sittin in the bus Steward was like he did say he lived on Washington that means he got money! i was like i would do him if he had money or not but i just didnt get a good vibe off of him. he was like "yeah me too"

but i do wonder what it wouldve been like.

1 comment:

  1. You had better protect and watch yourself down there. THis is a new territory so dont be fuckin just any old thing...i dont care how good it looks...a trip to the clinic is no fun.

    ReplyDelete