Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day Five: Temptation Island

This day is going down in history as the craziest day ever of all vacations I've ever been on.

First of all I had the best sleep in that crappy ass hotel and I just got a shape up which Is making my whole facebook trip! So me and Steward went walking on the beach until his friends arrived. We went to see them at the hotel and they were in the pool and of course as an outsider coming into a new group it would take me some time to integrate.

First impressions, they were all so CUTE! Omg!

First we have let's call him Jacques he has the sides of his hair trimmed and has a lil curly Mohawk (a hairstyle I considered having) he is dark skinned slim and so funny.

2nd was let's call him Yellow, he has the cutest face, athletic body, a typical boy next door American boy voice, and he short like 5,9ft.

Third was let's call him JJ. From the start I was like madly attracted to him. He 6ft, light skinned, has this kind of thuggish raw thing bout him but he doesn't act like one though, big lips and droopy eyes.

4th was let's call him Sir. He a short dark chocolate dude, big ass big lips droopy eyes and he so nice. He's the one that like the courtiest of them all.

Fifth was let's call him H. He Haitian and dark as Sir, he real slim and is real nice 2.

6th was let's call her Natalie. She's like the fag hag LMAO she dark like Sir and H. And she so much fun too she really reminds me of someone but I can't remember...

That was all of them till later in the night till this other dude came but that's for tomorrow.

After some poolside chillin we went upstairs and then back down for a smoke and get some liquor. Me and H. Were talking and we was being real friendly and stuff and then he told me he was in a relationship with Jacques. And then he said Sir and JJ was in a relationship too! I was like damn!!! Ugh!

So while we were waiting on the others we just kept talking and later I found out that when the others came they were gonna be a few days single for the sizzle...

Personally I'm not a fan of having breaks in relationships or having an open relationship even if it’s for a short period of time. That shit does not work but in this case I'm not on the short end of the stick.

So after we got some liquor we went back to the hotel and got mashed up! Well I did and some of the others. In that drunken moment we all decided to go skinny dipping on the beach behind the hotel. We all jumped in the water and it was fun they made a lot of pictures while we were in the water (haven't seen them yet) it was so crazy we were making pyramids and stuff. And then JJ comes up to me and tells me he can't come out of the water because his dick is hard!

At first I didn't notice why he was tellin me that? I was being naïve to the whole situation.

So after the skinny dippin me Steward, JJ, and Jacques walk do south beach DRUNK AS HELL! We were being loud talking to random people on the street, kissing eachother in public! BUT THEN... We walked up to the beach @ night! So me and JJ start kissing like crazy!!! And Jacques and Steward getting at it too. And in the meanwhile JJ be telling me that I'm sexy and that he wants to do all kinda things to me.

Then things start to get FREAKY JJ goes and lays on a stretcher and Steward is giving him head?! I was like omg! Me and Jacques were going at it and touching JJ in the meanwhile and that kept going for a few minutes. When we finished we laughed it off but JJ came up to me and said I was imagining you giving me head back then...

We arrived at the hotel and met up with H. We decided to go skinny dipping in the pool but JJ was all over me! And Steward and Jacques were being like guurr you being messy calm down! Because apparently they didn't wanna do stuff infront of H. Because they thought if JJ getting hands on with Tonii then Jacques must be 2. So they told me and I kept my distance a lil bit from him because I started to notice that when he gets drunk he gets too extra.

So later we go back up to the hotel and I decide to take a shower to get rid of the chlorine from the pool and JJ gets in the shower with me and start dry (well wet actually) humping me. I'm not gonna lie I enjoyed it then Steward came and said 1 of you better come out because ur boyfriend is coming upstairs right now! I got out the shower and just went into a bed.

The new guy came let's call him Joe. He slept in the bed with Jacques cuz like me he didn't know anyone and H. Joined them. In the other bed it was me and JJ so I was already afraid he was gonna try something while the others were in the room (Not that I didn't want him to LOL) so I asked Steward like why aint u coming in the bed with us? He was like naah I'm fine in the 2 chairs...

After some rubbing and touching from JJ and some stolen kisses, Steward hopped in the bed with his face at the foot side though at the end of the bed and me and JJ were in the middle & right side. We were just talking away and away and he started to fall asleep. After 15 minutes of talking we all decided to go to bed. But JJ was still kinda awake so he tried to kiss me and was backing up to me so hard I almost kicked Steward out of the bed! He didn't wake up though... Later we started touching each other while everyone was asleep and he just started touching me so I did I t back but he was getting so excited and moaning so loud I had to put my hand over his mouth like nigga be quiet! He got so excited again he was wiggling too much in the bed that Steward woke up and went back to sleep in the chairs. I just told JJ u know what let's leave this for some other time...

1 comment:

  1. NOW YOU SAID YOU DONT BELIEVE IN THESE BREAKS BUT YOU KNOW HES ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE IN TOWN FOR THIS EVENT THEN YOU ARE DROPPED LIKE A HOT POTATOE AND YOU KNOW HOW EMOTIONALLY FRAGILE YOU ARE! LEAVE THAT BOY ALONE...HES APPARENTLY A LITTLE HORN BOX! HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW YOU TO BE TOUCHING ALL ON YOU!

    ReplyDelete