Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11: "Throughout The Sickness"

Once again I'm in church, now its sunday service And I'm sooo annoyed and getting a headache of this guy that's shouting in tongues through the microfoon! Rantalabababa!!!!! Rantalaba!!!! Anko!!! FIRE FIRE FIRE! Ugh...

I'm tired from the trip "Northampton - London" still just a lil woozy from the vodka and now have to deal with this...

Church wasn't that interesting today except for that my mom went to the altar and layed on the floor because she felt the holy spirit... I was so embarrassed even though it was just the choir singin and the service didn't actually start but still ugh

When church was over I felt this feeling I get whenever I'm about to be sick. And I actually got sick... I took some tablets before going to bed and woke up a lil better.

The day was so boring I was waiting to hear from a friend I learned to know through my london Lover so we could meet and FUCK. LOL yeah I said it FUCK!

Hahaha when it was time to meet him I was so horny all the damn way to his house BUT it was so dissappointing... First of all I came in 15 minutes but that's no problem cuz I keep going LOL but after 20 minutes he was distracted the whole time and he said he was starting to feel sore... And the fun ends here.

So I though. He went into the livingroom to go and feed his cat but the cat had babies and he still had 1 kitten and he came in the room, jumped on the bed and started to jump around me! IT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!! So I was playing with the cat totally forgot the dude untill he came back.

I left after a lil 15 minutes.

I then went to my London Lover to sleep over again and that's kinda it.

I went home the next day and felt sick till friday saturday mornin...

No comments:

Post a Comment