Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 12: "What To Do"

The illness like totally ruined my whole damn london trip. I stayed in for almost a whole week with nottin interesting to blog. So this morning I decided to go out and do summin!

I called my auntie and asked her if she wanted to go cinema like we always do when I'm in london. She said yes and agreed to go inception in the Odeon Theatre in Streatham.

I went to the shop down the road and got me some cigarettes and smoke since I've been deprived from them for almost a week now. It felt so amazin sittin on my moms porch/stone wall and lighting one. I know its a disgusting habit but I don't care. Me and marlboro are good friends. I didn't like what they did with the pack though, on the back they got a pic of a guy with a Tumour the size of a football in his neck. DISGUSTING!

So now I'm sitting on the steps of the theatre waiting on my auntie/cousin to take me cinema and she is LATE while she told me not to be! One of my petpeeve's has to be peeople who make me wait! Ugh! The movie start 8.40pm and its already 8.42 see I don't mind missing the commercials but if we like 15 min late I don't wanna go anymore. And then my day would totally be ruined!!! Because that would mean I still did absolutely nottin...

As I give up on my aunt this guy walks past in glittery 4inch pumps, I feel like shouting WORK! But I'm not in America anymore which kinda makes me miss it

A call from my mom she says my cousin got stuck at the house and is on her way...like I still care...I'm getting cold I want a drink. Thank god for cigarettes to keep me warm. I don't even care if she finds out I smoke now. So I'm playing the waiting game again...

Lol it turned out the clock in her house was set wrong so she thought she was on time. Ugh anywho instead of seeying inception we saw "the A-Team" because that was the only movie still showing. Going to the movies with her is always funny because she's a very jumpy person and at gunshots and special effects she always shouts swear words, jamaican ones ofcourse. So I have/had fun with her even though the movie wasn't worth the money she payed for it but I wasn't tripping because I didn't pay and she was late!

She brought me home and I thanked her for the movie and went to bed after some time on facebook and twitter.

3 comments:

  1. WHY COULDNT U HOLLER OUT WERQ IT? WOULD HE HAVE BEEN MAD?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BY THE WAY...DIDNT U HAVE DISQUS COMMENTS? WHAT HAPPENED?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha i couldve but i usually dont act crazy when im alone LOL and i did but this new template doesnt allow it but im gonna change it again when i come back home and my laptop gets fixed ...

    i love it that u always check up on my blog no matter what and give me amazin advice!

    X MUCH LOVE! Muah!

    ReplyDelete