Monday, September 30, 2013

Poetry: "Whispers of White Rabbits"

Whispers fly off his lips like cigarette smoke. I’m chained to every word and addicted to being polluted to the core. All the things you said made me come running towards you with no second thought in my head. I’m tired. You don’t know how it feels to chase the words you speak. For you create wonderland with empty promises. I want to ride the rollercoaster down the rabbit hole. In the hopes of finding something that’ll make me whole. How it is in the beginning so shall it be in the end. The end of the ride took me to start of race with shoes heavier than before. A smokescreen of illusions mirrored by my own heart’s desire to love, this vicious circle I keep being drawn into by these white rabbits. Whispers I can’t ignore in this limbo created by desperation. I must kill the rabbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment